We stand behind each tyre.
We stand behind each tyre
Vogue takes great care in engineering and manufacturing some of the best tyres on the road and we are just as committed to making sure you are satisfied with your tyre purchase. When you purchase a Vogue tyre you don't just get a tyre designed to deliver lasting performance, you get the instilled confidence of:
It is craftsmanship and attention to detail which makes the difference. As an independent tyre manufacturer, Vogue is able to find the best engineering, technology, and manufacturing in the world.
60,000 Mile Mileage Expectancy
Vogue passenger and light truck tyres (replacement and original equipment) are covered by a 60,000 Mile limited warranty for tread wear.
30 Day “Buy and Try” Guarantee
Available on all Vogue passenger and light truck tyres. If you're not 100% satisfied, bring the tyres and originasales receipt back to the place of purchase within 30 days for a new set of tyres.
Roadside Tyre Assistance
In case of a flat tyre, Vogue will pay for your road service, and pay for the cost to repair the flat Tyre. (See full warranty for details.)
Trip Delay Replacement Guarantee
Vogue will reimburse the customer for a non-Vogue brand replacement tyre purchased to temporarily replace the unusable Vogue tyre should a customer not be able to obtain a Vogue brand tyre. (See full warranty for details.)
Vogue Exclusive Limited Warranty
You are eligible for the benefits set forth below if you are the original owner of any Vogue Custom Built or Signature V tyre bearing our name and serial numbers ("Tyre") that have been used exclusively on the passenger car on which they were originally installed.
These benefits are available only for Tyres that were purchased on or after January 1, 2014 and used by you in the 50 United States and Canada.
- Craftsmanship Assurance. Vogue warrants exclusively to you that the Tyres will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If any Tyre becomes unusable due to a breach of this limited warranty during the first 4/32” of the Tyre's original tread life, as measured by the depth of tread remaining, Vogue will replace the Tyre with a comparable new Vogue tyre at no charge. Such replacement will also be made for any ride complaints or cosmetic defects caused by a breach of this limited warranty during the first 2/32” of the Tyre's original tread life. If any Tyre becomes unusable after the first 4/32” of the Tyre's original tread life due to a breach of this limited warranty, Vogue will give you a credit against the purchase price of a comparable new Vogue tyre based on the percentage of the depth of the Tyre's tread then remaining. You will be responsible for any related charges including installation or other labor, taxes, etc. Warranty claims are valid for 60 months starting from the date of manufacture stamped on the Tyre. This paragraph sets forth Vogue's entyre and exclusive obligations for any breach of this limited warranty. Such obligations will be subject to the conditions described under Causes Not Covered, Requirements, Scope of Obligations, and Limits on Liability stated below.
- 60,000 Mile Mileage Expectancy. Every new Tyre is built to deliver an expected tread life (until worn to depth indicators 2/32”) of at least 60,000 miles. If a Tyre wears down to its original tread depth indicators (2/32”) evenly across the tread surface before delivering the expected miles, Vogue will give you a pro-rated credit against the purchase price of a comparable new Vogue tyre based on the mileage not received (determined by the odometer reading).
- 30 Day “Buy and Try” Guarantee. Any Tyres sold in sets of 4 or more through an authorized retailer are covered by Vogue's “Buy and Try” Guarantee. If a retail customer is not completely satisfied with his or her eligible Tyres, the tyres can be returned to the location where they were originally purchased within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Installation charges, valves, and other related service charges, expenses, and taxes are not covered. Original proof of purchase is required. Returns of less than a full set of tyres will not be accepted. tyres driven more than 2,000 miles are not eligible for this warranty. tyres damaged by road hazard, misuse, misapplication, mechanical problems related to the vehicle, misalignment, improper inflation, overloading or other such issues are not eligible. This “30 Day Buy and Try Guarantee” applies only to the original tyres purchased and not to the tyres provided under this guarantee.
Roadside Tyre Assistance. If any Tyre loses air for any reason to the extent that it cannot be driven to a nearby service
station for repair, Vogue will, in addition to any remedies provided above:
- Pay for your road service, from the nearest service point, to replace the Tyre with a spare tyre; or ($50.00 maximum)
- Pay for the cost to repair the flat Tyre ($10 maximum).
- Trip Delay Replacement Guarantee. If any Vogue Tyre becomes unusable and cannot be repaired and the customer is unable to obtain a replacement Vogue Tyre, Vogue will reimburse the customer for a non-Vogue brand replacement tyre purchased to temporarily replace the unusable Vogue tyre. Such reimbursement will be made only when the customer subsequently purchases a Vogue Tyre and submits the other brand replacement tyre to Vogue. Reimbursement is limited to $120 and does not include any installation charges, valves, or other related service charges, expenses, or taxes. Other brand replacement tyres driven more than 500 miles are not eligible for this warranty. Original proof of purchase of the non-Vogue brand tyre is required. Customer must present unusable Vogue tyre to a Vogue authorized dealer to qualify for reimbursement. Charges relating to the replacement Vogue tyre will be determined in accordance with Vogue's overall Exclusive Limited Warranty.
Contact Information. For any further information or assistance, contact Vogue Tyre & Rubber Company at: